CIBO PAY LTD. Return & Refund Policy For Purchased Hardware & Software.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY AS THE TERMS MAY HAVE CHANGED
Welcome to Cibo Pay online and ordering through our partners operated by Cibo Pay Services Ltd., with address defined below in Contact Us (referred to as “Cibo Pay, “We”, “Us”, “Our”), that is an affiliated company to Unit 6 Queens Yard, White Post Lane, London, England, E9 5EN, Telf: +45 78 75 00 01 , Telf: +44 808 169 7040 .
At Cibo Pay, we want you to be delighted every time you purchase from us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items. You also have statutory rights to do so when the goods damaged, not fit for purpose or not of satisfactory quality.
Cibo Pay’ Return policy aims to describe the steps which you must follow when you wish to return your Cibo Pay Package or other products (“Cibo Pay Products” or “Product”) purchased from Cibo Pay Ltd. or from our authorized Distributors. This Return policy is part of the Conditions of Use of Cibo Pay Ltd.
Cibo Pay may, but is not obliged to, apply this return policy and/or proceed to a refund in case a Client wishes to return a Cibo Pay Product because the Client cannot use Cibo Pay E-money or payment services for compliance, risk or security reasons or 7 days after products have been ordered.
I. Always contact us or the Distributor in case of Return
In case you have an issue with your Cibo Pay Product, purchased from us or from our authorized Distributors, or in any case in which you wish to return a Cibo Pay Product, you must first contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with the Distributor from which you bought the Product. You must describe the issue or request more information regarding the Cibo Pay Product. We may suggest that you exchange your Product for another item, which may be more suitable for you. We will do our best to provide you with the best solution as soon as possible.
II. Voluntary Return Policy:
1. You can return most Products purchased from Cibo Pay or our authorized Distributors within 7 days from the date of purchase (complete or part of invoice paid to Cibo Pay) of the Products and if the following conditions are met:
• Products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged condition, and
• you provide or send us the original or a clean and true copy of the invoice or receipt for the purchase of the Products you intend to return, and
• Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that items must be returned new, unused and complete.
Please note that this return policy doesn’t affect your statutory rights and therefore doesn’t affect your right of cancellation if you qualify as a consumer and have bought a Product online, directly from us or out of the store (distance sale) as a merchant.
The following Products cannot be returned under the Voluntary Return Policy (unless defective):
• Goods, POS terminals, Card Payment terminals, Displays and applications customized according to your specifications or clearly personalized
• A service, if the supplier has fully performed it;
• Digital content (including apps, digital software, gift cards) which is not supplied on a tangible medium.
In case the conditions for the Returns above are satisfied, you will get a full refund of the amount that you paid for the Product as stated on the invoice. Refunds will be transferred to your card used for payment or via a bank transfer to your bank account held in a reliable bank.
Note: Refunds in cash are not possible even if you paid in cash, whether in store or to an authorized Distributor
Note: Your refund request will be processed instantly. However, it may take 5-7 business days for it to appear on your payment card or bank statement. We may determine upon our discretion that a refund can be issued without a return. In this case we will notify you via e-mail.
If your refund doesn’t appear in Your Account, and the processing time for your payment method has passed, please contact us for further assistance.
Please be note that it may take up to 2 weeks for us to receive the returned item and process your return depending on the type of carrier service you have chosen.
3. Refund of shipment costs and return postage costs
We’ll refund your shipment and/or return costs for returned Cibo Pay Products in compliance with the above conditions and up to our standard delivery option cost, if:
• you received a wrong item, or
• you received a damaged item, or
• you received a defective item
III. Additional warranty for Cibo Pay Terminals. Replacement of defected terminals:
1. Additional Warranty. Your Cibo Pay Terminal has 1 (one) year warranty from the date of purchase of the Products, which covers Cibo Pay terminal and the original accessories included in the package. This additional warranty means that within the period of the warranty we can replace your defected terminals or defected accessories free of charge. The warranty does not cover any cables, accessories, plugs, or power supply units or other items different from those originally included in the Cibo Pay Package, but are delivered later additionally.
We shall not be liable for any damages or defects to Cibo Pay terminal, caused by improper use or by accident, malicious damage, hazard, excess humidity, liquid ingress, electrical stress, or other environmental conditions not commonly found in a normal and safe working environment.
You must keep the warranty sticker on the left side of the Cibo Pay terminal intact as a condition to exercise your right of replacement under the Additional Warranty. Any traces of tearing, splitting or other kind of ripping the sticker apart will deprive you of your right under the Additional Warranty.
2. How to replace a defected Cibo Pay Terminal or accessories?
In case your Cibo Pay terminal has a technical defect and is not functioning, you are entitled to return it and have it replaced within the period of your warranty. To make the replacement you must follow these steps:
2.1. You must contact us at email@example.com or the Distributor from which you bought the Product prior to return and explain the assumed defect, so that we can try to rectify the defect remotely, thus saving you time and costs;
2.2. If we or our Distributor instructs you to return the defected Product, you must place the Product and all the original accessories and paper documentation initially accompanying the defected Cibo Pay terminal in the original box in which it was purchased. You must keep with you the payment card received along with the package;
2.3. Before you send the Product back, you must ensure that the Product is packed in a way suitable for transportation that will ensure protection from any mechanical damages or wear out during the transportation;
2.4. You have to provide or send us the original or a clean and true copy of the invoice or the receipt for the purchase of the Products;
2.5. The defect must occur within the valid period of the warranty. We may, but we are not obliged to, replace defected Products even when the defect has occurred after the warranty period has expired.
3. Replacement. In case you return the Package with the defected Cibo Pay terminal or accessories, we or our authorized Distributor will do our best to replace it immediately and in any case not later than 14 days from the date of receipt by us or by our Distributor. A repaired or replaced Cibo Pay terminal will be warrantied for the unexpired time of the initial Additional warranty.
3.1. We shall not replace your Cibo Pay terminal or accessories and you shall not be entitled to any refund if it is determined that you have caused the defect of the returned Cibo Pay terminal/accessories.
3.2. If we determine that the returned Cibo Pay terminal or accessories do not have any defect and is/are functioning, we reserve our right to charge your Cibo Pay account with a Handling fee amounting to £25.00 (twenty), plus all shipping costs if such incurred. You agree that the Handling fee may be debited from your Cibo Pay account in our favor upon our request to the Financial Institution providing your Cibo Pay Account. The returned Cibo Pay terminal will be kept by us if meanwhile you have received a new Cibo Pay Package as a replacement from us or from a Distributor. Otherwise it will be shipped back to you.
Please be advised that in case you have any outstanding due payments to us, Cibo Pay Europe Ltd. or its affiliated companies or Distributors, we will complete the return procedure only after your obligation is paid.
IV. Where to return Cibo Pay Products
When you return Cibo Pay Products in any of the described cases above (right of withdrawal or defected Cibo Pay) you must take into consideration the following:
You can return Cibo Pay Products to any of the following locations:
• Cibo Pay Ltd, Rourke House, Watermans Business Park, The Causeway, Staines Upon Thames, TW18 3BA, UK
You must always use secure Post Services if you prefer returning a Product by post.
If you need to contact us by post or to file a complaint or legal claim in relation to a Return or Refund for a Cibo Pay Product, please use the following address:
• Cibo Pay Ltd, Rourke House, Watermans Business Park, The Causeway, Staines Upon Thames, TW18 3BA, UK
To ensure a faster response, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are not allowed to dispose of the Cibo Pay terminal, including its battery or other components together with the general household waste, but only in the special designated places for disposal of electronic devices.
If you decide to stop using the Cibo Pay Terminal, we advise you to contact us with a request to deactivate your Cibo Pay Terminal from your Cibo Pay Account.
VI. Law and Jurisdiction
You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in the City of London, UK to resolve any dispute arising from the sale, purchase, return or refunds of Cibo Pay Products. The applicable law regulating the relations between us under the present Return policy as well as regulating the disputes arising from the sale, purchase, return or refunds of Cibo Pay Products will be the UK law. You agree that we are still allowed, upon our discretion, to bring a claim or apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any court or jurisdiction. In cases in which you act in your capacity of a consumer, all disputes arising from the sale, purchase, return or refunds of Cibo Pay Products can be brought to the jurisdiction of the competent court as per your domicile